
I find out this listening part in BBC website that I think it was interesting.
BBC reporter said about Mr Obama's victory and message from other countries.

Obama is the first black president in the United States. He wants to communicate with different counties with different way in compared to Mr. Bush.
Some leader countries sent a message to Mr. Obama.
Sarkozy said the American people had chosen "change, openness and optimism".And the European Commission president, Jose Manuel Barroso, said "we need a new deal for a new world".
President Hamid Karzai of Afghanistan said he hoped the election would bring peace, life and prosperity to his country. Managing such expectations abroad, as well as at home, will clearly be one of Mr Obama's biggest challenges.
I think Obama bring a change to the USA and also to the world. I hope to bring anything better than President Bush.
No comments:
Post a Comment