Thursday, 4 December 2008

Listening (Eurozone in its first ever recession)



I listened about recession in Europe.it was interesting article from BBC.

Eurozone in its first ever recession

The figures from Italy show that Europe's fourth largest economy is now officially in recession after two consecutive quarters of negative growth.

The Italian economy shrank by half a percent in the third quarter, after posting a nought point three percent fall in the previous quarter.


The Spanish government also reported its first negative growth in fifteen years.
But France bucked the trend of gloomy news today: they defied economic forecasts and narrowly escaped recession by announcing minimal growth for the period between July and September.

Greg Morsbach, BBC

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'd like to Post a CommentThe recession really isn't that bad if you know where to look. The bailout money is spilling over to us believe it or not. I've done research and found that there is more money than what you think...

Bailout Spillover