Thursday, 4 December 2008

Analyse of my own language abilities and needs

Speaking

My average is about = 65 out of 100
Very weak 0 __________________x____________100 Very good

Writing

My average is about = 55 out of 100
Very weak 0 ______________x________________100 Very good


Reading

My average is about = 50 out of 100
Very weak 0 ______________x________________100 Very good


Listening

My average is about = 65 out of 100
Very weak 0 __________________x____________100 Very good


Pronunciation

My average is about = 60 out of 100
Very weak 0 ________________x______________100 Very good


Grammar

My average is about = 65 out of 100
Very weak 0 __________________x____________100 Very good


Vocabulary

My average is about = 60 out of 100
Very weak 0 _________________x_____________100 Very good


Academic Skills

My average is about = 60 out of 100
Very weak 0 _________________x_____________100 Very good

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This month I will try to improve my academic skills particulary in writing and speaking.
I think my strongest skill is speaking and my weakest skills are writing and reading.

I want to study MBA this February as a result I need to improve my academic skills as soon as.
I made a plan for improve my academic skills

Listening

1- Listen to BBC4
2- Listen to academic business lecture in Internet

Speaking

1- Conversation class
2- More speak to English people
3- Listen to “Follow me” CD from BBC and practice

Reading

1- Read some books about Academic and business vocabulary such as : “Business vocabulary in use” and “Business English verb” and …
2- Read some business academic essay

Writing

1- Try to Write business essay
2- Try to learn more academic and business English word and use it in writing

Grammar

1- Read Grammar in use and have exercise there

No comments: