Sunday, 26 October 2008

Topic research and Aim


Last Friday we had to find a topic research and aim research for our group project.
We found an interesting subject and its aim but I think for better research we need to change it a little, so, I tried to find out more flexible aim. I’d like this topic because I think this research can be very useful for student, teacher and university too.
Also, we need to find out some questions to make a questionnaire for this research

Question:

Influence pre-sessional English course in London metropolitan university to motivate international student to learn English?

Aim

The purpose of this research is to find out how much pre-sessional English course motivate international students to learn English. Secondly, we were interested in looking at how individual students motivate themselves to make progress with their language studies. Do students recognize that motivation needs to be an intrinsic force, or do they feel it should come from outside (from their teachers, from the University, from their parents)?

1 comment:

bineesh said...

Thanks for sharing...
Regards,
http://www.saibposervices.com/Knowledge_process_Outsourcing_services.aspx
KPO services