My name is Mehdi. I’m from Tehran. I was a teacher for 11 years also, I had a computer shop and
I was a marketing advisor too.After many years teaching and working I decided to come to London for study MBA but first I need to improve my English skills.
I take this course for improve my English and I believe that it’s fantastic way for improve my English knowledge because there are very nice and professional teachers and the teaching system is grate at this course.
MBA is master business administration that I believe that it is my rights choose for study because I love management and business together.
I want to be a manager in the future also I’d like to be a teacher in university too. I am trying to make my dream.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The home I grew up in 2-bedrooms apartment in capital city of Iran, Tehran. It was very beautiful in addition with modern facility too. I have a lot of memorable things from that interesting place!
When I was a child I wanted to be a teacher. I was imagining that I would be a good teacher for MY students. When I was in high school I taught computers in summer schools also when I was an eighteen years old I taught in school in formal way.
The moment that changed me forever was in my high school. I had fantastic teacher who not only taught me academic lesson but also he taught me life lesson.
My Real Life Villain I believe is injustice, wherever it comes from.
If I could change one thing about myself I’d have learnt English very well when I was a child.
You wouldn't know it but I am very good at teaching
All my money goes on the gadget, I'd like to have new things about technology same like new mobile phone, computer hardware and software.
If I have time to myself I’d learn Spanish
My most valuable possession is nothing material; however my mother is the most valuable possession in my life
My favorite building is "Takhte Jamshid" because it's symbol of historical Persian culture
Movie heaven the "Marmulak", It is funny and political movie
A book that changed me "Unlimited Success written by "Anthony Robbins". It taught me some way for be a successful person in my life.
The person who really makes me laugh is Jim Carrey.
The shop I can't walk past is PC world, because I am interested in technology
The best invention ever electricity that we can't live without it.
In 10 years' time, I hope to be a teacher in university also I will have my own company
My life is seven words God, family, good friends, Kindness, love, Patience and learn
No comments:
Post a Comment